What We Do
Calder Strategies provides support for the design, implementation, and evaluation of innovative and interactive campaigns and programs.
We specialize in creating mobile campaign strategies for our clients.
It is time that the nonprofit and social market take advantage of the mobile channel that allows you to reach constituents like never before. You can:
- build a list of new constituents (often in a different demographic than the one you reach through an email list)
- raise funds from new donors
- immediately connect with and recruit people at live events and through broadcast media
- integrate a brand or organization into people’s daily lives on their most-accessed communication device
- engage people in just-in-time advocacy opportunities and your organization
- provide constituents with instant and portable access to a database of information
- garner positive press for innovative strategies and campaigns
We bring extensive sector intelligence and campaign management experience to focus on integrating mobile communication and campaigns into your ongoing programs and services. We help you achieve your goals, adding a new channel to your communications strategy.
What We Do:
We help you understand mobile communications and assist in developing your mobile strategy. We help you with:
- how to align mobile media with your strategic goals;
- what types of mobile programs to develop;
- what vendors to consider and how to manage them;
- what returns to expect on your advocacy and fundraising initiatives using the mobile channel; and
- what metrics to apply to measure your success.
Whether you’re a nonprofit organization considering its first mobile subscriber acquisition campaign, a multinational initiative designed to spark global change, a foundation considering making an investment in this area, or a socially-responsible business wanting to connect with consumers, we can help you concept, implement, and evaluate an innovative mobile program.
We are not a technology vendor. We provide objective advice on vendor selection, RFP development, realistic budgets, benchmarks and deliverables. We help you conceive and design the programs and work with the best mobile vendors for your goals. We help you choose between a broad range of potential mobile activations, and provide you with the sector intelligence and best practices to feel confident in your decisions and increase your chances of success.
We can help you understand and implement:
- Free and premium SMS programs
- Mobile social marketing and advertising
- Mobile web (WAP) sites
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technologies
- Mobile game development
- Mobile photo and video
- Mobile fundraising
- Customized mobile application development
We work with:
- Nonprofit organizations
- Social marketing campaigns
- Multinational initiatives
- Socially responsible businesses
- Foundations and investors exploring the mobile sector.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.